Advantages of non woven fabrics
1. Light weight: with polypropylene resin as the main raw material, the proportion is only 0.9, only three-fifths of that of cotton, with fleeciness and good feel.
2. Non-toxic and non-irritating: the product is manufactured with food grade raw supplies in accordance with FDA, without other chemical ingredients, stable performance, non-toxic, odorless and non-irritating to skin.
3. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, which is not insect-eaten and might isolate the erosion of micro organism and bugs within the liquid; Antibacterial, alkali corrosion, finished products do not affect the energy due to erosion.
4. Good physical properties. Made of polypropylene spinning directly into a net of thermal bonding products, the power of the products is better than the overall staple fiber products, the energy of the directionless, much like the vertical and horizontal strength.
5. When it comes to environmental protection, polypropylene is the raw materials of most non woven fabrics, while polyethylene is the raw materials of plastic bags. Though the 2 substances have comparable names, they’re quite different in chemical structure. The chemical molecular construction of polyethylene has quite sturdy stability and is extraordinarily tough to degrade, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to decompose. The chemical construction of polypropylene is weak, and the molecular chain could be simply broken, so that it will be effectively degraded, and it enters the subsequent environmental cycle in a non-toxic form. A non-woven shopping bag could be utterly decomposed within ninety days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bags will be reused for more than 10 occasions, and the pollution to the surroundings after being discarded is only 10% of that of plastic bags.
Classification of non woven materials
1. Spiny non woven fabric
The spining process is to spray a high pressure water jet onto one or more layers of fiber network, so that the fibers are entangled with one another, so that the fiber network can be strengthened and have a certain strength.
2. Heat-bonded non woven fabric
Thermal bonding non woven material refers to the addition of fiber mesh or powder hot melt bonding reinforcement supplies, fiber mesh after heating melting cooling reinforcement into cloth.
3. The pulp flows into a net of non-woven fabric
The air move into the net non-woven fabric will also be called dust-free paper, dry paper making non-woven cloth. It is the use of air mesh technology to open the wood pulp fiber board loose right into a single fiber state, after which use air move method to make the fiber agglutination in the net curtain, fiber mesh reinforcement into cloth.
4. Wet non woven fabric
Wet non-woven cloth is the fiber raw materials in the water medium is opened right into a single fiber, on the similar time, different fiber raw supplies are combined, made into fiber suspension slurry, suspension slurry is transported to the network forming mechanism, the fiber in the wet state right into a network and then strengthened into cloth.
5. Spunbonded, non woven fabric
Spunbonded non-woven material is in the polymer has been extruded, stretch and form a continuous filament, filament laid into a network, fiber network after its own bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement method, in order that the fiber network into non-woven cloth.
6. Melt spray non woven fabric
Melt-blown non-woven process: polymer feeding – soften extrusion – fiber formation – cooling – into a network – reinforcement into cloth.
7. Acupuncture on non woven cloth
Needling non-woven material is a kind of non-woven material by dry method. Needling non-woven material is to strengthen the fabric with a fluffy fiber net by using the puncture perform of needles.
8. Stitch non woven fabric
non woven material is a kind of dry non woven fabric. The knitting method is to make use of the warp knitting coil construction to strengthen the fiber mesh, yarn layer, non-textile materials (comparable to plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their combination to make non woven fabric.
In case you loved this information and you wish to receive much more information about PP Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric kindly visit the webpage.